Concept behind the Kimark SmartFlare
To burn VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) gases from condensate and water tanks using only the gas emitted by the vessels under normal operating conditions and eliminate venting of VOC gases into the atmosphere.
Kimark SmartFlare Notes
- The low profile of the enclosed flare and quiet running make it advantageous for use in both rural and populated areas.
- The SmartFlare is designed to operate in multiple conditions. It can be a stand-alone controller at production vessels responding to fluctuation of gas vapors. In addition, it is a relief system for tank batteries with vapor recovery units that may not be able to handle unusual surges of gas.
- Solar powered, eliminating the need for purchase power.
- Low power fast acting electric motor actuator. This allows for opening and closing without the use of venting solenoids.
- Built in Modbus communications for access through SCADA systems. The user can enter setup parameters from a simple, intuitive communication menu and be able to retrieve data within minutes.
9/13/2010—The SmartFlare website is officially launched today. More features and information will be added.
experience + communication + innovation
© COPYRIGHT 2016 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Kimark's Parent Company
Specializing in Vapor Recovery